Get it now, pay over time
How it works
- Add items to your cart (or shopping bag).
- Check out with Shop Pay.
- Choose the option to pay in installments.
Your first payment is due at checkout. The remaining payments are automatically charged to your card saved on Shop Pay based on the payment plan you chose. Don't worry, you'll get an email reminder before each payment to remind you.
Shop Pay FAQ
- ▼ What is the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay now or later. Paying in installments on Shop Pay allows you to split your purchase amount into four equal, biweekly installment payments with 0% APR, or monthly installments with no hidden or late fees*.
*Rates from 0% APR 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers affirm.com/licenses.
- ▼ Which payment methods are accepted if I use the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
- For non-interest bearing orders, debit and credit cards are accepted through Shop Pay. For interest bearing orders, you can only pay using a debit card.
- ▼ Is there a limit to how much I can spend on a single Shop Pay Installments order?
- Yes, 17,500 USD is the order value limit that applies to purchases using Shop Pay Installments, including discounts, shipping, and taxes.
- ▼ Are there late fees?
- No, there are no late fees if you miss a scheduled payment.
- ▼ What if I miss an installment payment?
- There are no late fees for customers who miss a scheduled payment. However, partial payments or late payments might impact your credit score, or your eligibility to use Shop Pay Installments in the future. If you have questions about a missed installment payment, then you can contact Affirm support for assistance.
- ▼ What if I make a return on a purchase made through installments with Shop Pay?
- After your refund is processed, the refund amount will appear on your payment schedule within 3-10 business days, and your balance will be updated. If your refund is less than your total purchase balance, then it might not lower your next payment. Instead, you can expect fewer payments, a smaller final payment, or both. If your refund is more than your purchase balance, then the difference is returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days. If your order is made with monthly payments, then the paid interest isn't refunded. Interest is the cost of borrowing, and isn't refundable.